Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

>Title: The Life Cycle of the Lion

Introduction: The reason why I wrote this explanation is because I was always inspired by lions. There is something in them that really moves my spirit.

Life Cycle: When a lion baby is born it cannot see . After a week the little baby cub gets taken with his mum and dad to go hunting.Then after that when he or she practices to hunt by itself  Then when it is over 10 years old it is ready leave and become an adult and have their own babies.

Diagram:

Conclusion: Now you know why I like lions so much and how they were brought up to be excellent hunters. One place you can find more of this information is you can go to a website called answers.com. My favourite fact that I learned is that they started hunting after a week - I mean that is awesome! I hope that you have enjoyed reading my life cycle of lions  

From Nemani

0 comments:

Post a Comment